Challenge Finder Ltd ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 08950158 and have our registered office at 37 Far Street, Wymeswold, Loughborough, Leicestershire, England, LE12 6TZ.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Challenge Finder Ltd of 37 Far Street, Wymeswold, Loughborough, Leicestershire, England, LE12 6TZ.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.challengefinder.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for an Event, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site or enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), events you viewed or searched for', age response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
• Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.