The event hub is just past GoApe and the postcode we have for the park is EN4 0DZ. Carparking and toilets are situated onsite. The course is multi-terrain and a beautiful run through the woods and around the parkland. Remember its all good fun and you can walk, jog or run!! Please note the course may be altered prior to the event and if so we will inform you of this.
Please note that the start of the run will be staggered to abide by Trent Park Policy. However this will not affect your time as our race timing system will record your time from when you cross the starting mat. There will be marshals around the course to support and encourage you. Results will be displayed on our race timing screen so after crossing the finish line you can check out your time.REGISTRATION & ARRIVAL
- Our 5k Trent Park Runs will all start at 10am. The 10k Trent Park Runs will start at 10.10am.
- Registration will be open from 8.30am and will close at 9.50am so please arrive nice and early.
- PLEASE NOTE you will collect your race pack at registration on the day of the event.
- Race information will be sent by email pre-event and this will tell you what your race number is so you know where to queue on the day of the event. This can then be printed as your confirmation.
- If for any reason you don’t receive this email please note this information will be available for viewing online pre-event and you can then search for your name and race number.
- PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL BE USING OUR UHF DISPOSABLE CHIPS. Please make sure you put this on before the start of the event. They must be looped through your shoelace with the number facing upwards. Race packs are collected at registration on the morning of the event.
Everyone will receive a medal and there are also a few trophies that are up for grabs! You will be able to check out your instant race results. We look forward to seeing you at our events. If you have any questions regarding the run, please do not hesitate to contact us.